Parent Assistant Portal
What is Parent Assistant
Parent Assistant allows parents to view student information via any Internet connection at work,
at home or a variety of other establishments with internet or Wi-Fi access. This portal works in
conjunction with North Carolina's student information management system, NCWISE (North Carolina
Window of Information on Student Education).
Parent Assistant offers many valuable benefits to parents, which are in line with the district's goal--
- Focused on continuous improvement for every child, in every classroom, every day. It provides
an excellent tool to improve the effectiveness of communication between teachers and parents.
Although Parent Assistant is an extremely efficient means to stay up-to-date on student progress, using
the system is optional, and should not take the place of direct contact with teachers and staff at the
school who work with your child each day.
Listed below are steps to help you get started using the NCWISE Parent Assist Utility:
1. Print, Read, and Authorize the Parent Assistant Acceptable Use Policy (PDF): English Spanish
2. Watch a Parent Assistant video tutorial: English Spanish
3. View NRMPS Parent Assistant users guide: English Spanish
Parent Assistant Login
The Parent Assistant Module is available to parents of the following schools for the 2012-2013 school year:
- Baskerville Elementary
- Coopers Elementary
- Southern Nash Middle
- Northern Nash High
- NRM Early College High
Launch Parent Assistant Module Pilot: https://pam-pilot.ncwise.org/dc12
Note: The Parent Assistant Module will be unavailable during the following scheduled NCWISE Maintenance Weekends:
- December 7th - 10th
- January 4th - 7th
- March 15th - 18th
- April 19th - 22nd
- May 10th - 13th
- June 14th - 17th
Parent Comments and Questions
- Is your question concerning login issues?
High School Parents: Please contact the NCWISE data manager at the school that you acquired your PAM user ID and password from.
Elementary and Middle School Parents: Please contact your regional student registration and welcome center
- Is your comment or question in relation to the actual data on your child?
Please contact the school that your child attends.
- Is your comment or question concerning the use of the NCWISE Parent Assistant Program?
Please complete a short contact form. You should receive a reply within 24 hours (Monday thru Friday)